Buying a property can be a stressful time and will, most likely, be one of the biggest financial transactions of your life.
To ensure you fully understand the process and your legal rights are protected, our licensed conveyancers will explain things in easy to understand terms. If you have more questions, please just ask!
Platinum Conveyancing NT can assist you when buying all types of properties including houses, land, units, rural properties, commercial sheds, warehouses or commercial properties with existing leases in place – you name it.. we can do it.
With the team at Platinum Conveyancing NT going the extra mile to ensure your transaction is completed on time and with minimal fuss to you.. you’ll know you’re in good hands.
At Platinum Conveyancing NT, we guarantee that we will:
- return your calls – seems like a simple thing but you would be surprised…;
- review all contractual documentation to ensure your legal rights are protected;
- clearly explain the contract to you including inspection reports you may wish to obtain;
- order inspection reports required by you;
- liaise with your lender to ensure all their requirements are met;
- obtain necessary information from relevant authorities (eg council and body corporate) to correctly calculate financial adjustments at settlement;
- liaise with your lender, the other conveyancer and real estate agent to ensure settlement occurs;
- attend settlement on your behalf and call you to let you know!;
- advise the relevant authorities of the change in ownership, and
- keep you advised on progress of your purchase the whole way through.
For a confidential discussion with a fully qualified licensed conveyancer, give us a call today.